MB Sports Training’s Vision
Committed to providing excellent physical training systems and coaching by:
- Providing a Motivating, Challenging, and Smart Training Experience.
- Offering Expert Coaching and Support for our Athletes and their Support System.
- Encouraging Personal Growth.
- Providing Consistent Leadership and Value for our Athletes, their Families & Support Systems, Other Similar-Minded People, and Organizations.
Our Core Values
- Athletic Ability is the key to maximize sports skill, sports performance, and physical fitness.
- Athlete-Centered outcomes keep us focused on doing it right.
- Body Balance for maximal strength, flexibility, posture, coordination and injury prevention.
- Ethics guided by the NCAA and USOC.
- Hard Work gets maximal results.
- Trusting the Process keeps our coaching in context.
- Vocal & Visual Environment motivates and quickly breaks down learning barriers.
- We strive to always keep MB Sports Training Clean.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Mike is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, member of IDEA, USA Hockey Certified Coach, Certified CT High School Coach, and Certified in CPR.
Kevin is a Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine, a USA Hockey, NCAA and IIHF certified on-ice official and certified in CPR/AED by the American Heart Association.